TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REFUNDS AND VISA REFUSALS
If leave to remain in your host country is refused by the Immigration Authorities for the following reasons.
- Past and/or present poor attendance.
- A lack of funds.
- Providing incorrect information to the college.
- Providing incorrect information to the Immigration Authorities.
- Working without a work permit.
- If a visa application is withdrawn.
- If a student is refused a student visa but granted another kind of visa.
- If a student is dismissed for poor attendance or misconduct.
- If course fees are refunded, they will be paid to the student not to the person who has paid, unless otherwise stated by the student in writing.
- Refund will be made only when the processing fee of 40% of the tuition fee will be forfeited.
- All refunds will take approximately 6 weeks provided the college is notified by fax or in writing and original documents issued by the college and Immigration Authorities are received by the college within 7 days of any such refusal.
- Refunds will only be made by cheque or bank transfer. Any bank charges must be paid by student.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE STUDENTS
- Students must be 16 years of age or over.
- Books are not included in the course fees. Students are advised to buy their own books, if enrolled more than 4 weeks.
- Once you are in the United Kingdom or have started your course, no refund will be given.
- Courses will not be extended due to any unauthorised absences and/or uncertified illness.
- When necessary the college reserves the right to change any teacher, class time and/or transfer students from one time of study to another, and to merge small classes, if the number of students is not sufficient.
- Class sessions include breaks of up to 20 minutes.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure all examination entries and fees are paid on the due dates. Some late entry places may be available and will be charged at a higher price. These places, if available, will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All new student’s are required to do a placement test, if a student is found to be lower than the minimum start level for his/her course, Radcliffe College reserves the right to place the student in a class more appropriate to their needs, until an appropriate language level is reached. This also applies to all Cambridge Examination courses.
- All visa national students are required to attend a minimum of 80% attendance required by the Immigration Authority.
- Radcliffe College has the full authority to investigate, if suspected for any false application or forged document being submitted to the Immigration Authority.